The learning environment at Northridge Academy High School focuses a high priority on teaching and learning while also showing interest in the unique growth of every student. Check our Northridge Academy High School website in this article if you need to make an inquiry.
The academy offers unparalleled learning opportunities in a setting of safety, compassion, and respect. To create educated, caring students prepared to compete in a global society, the school will use best practices.
Northridge Academy High School is a public high school located in Northridge, Los Angeles, California, USA. The entity became very successful when they have a great thought. They envision a school where all students value learning and demonstrate integrity, an innovative community recognized for its exceptional academic achievement.
It was noted that the international school, however, contains three academies, namely, the Health & Human Development, the Arts Center, the entire Media & Communication, and Careers in Education. The school is accredited as of 2010 by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
The institution was praised as being among the best and most exceptional. It served roughly 614 students in grades 9 and 10 when it first opened on September 10, 2004, and now serves about 1,070 students in classes 9 through 12.
Before the school opened, LAUSD referred to the school as Valley New High School rated number1 and the best. The school relieved overcrowding at Monroe, Cleveland High School, and Granada Hills Charter High School.
There is no set attendance limit at Northridge Academy. Instead, it shares an attendance zone with four nearby high schools, thus, Cleveland, Granada Hills Charter High School, Monroe High School, and John F. Kennedy High School.
However, residents of the attendance zones for these schools’ eighth-graders have the option of applying to Northridge Academy.
Students at Northridge Academy follow a block schedule with 110-minute lessons. The class also has a 30-minute Advisory period. The performance of the teachers and the instructors there is really a great one. Most instructors there are really exceptionally MSc holders and further.
One more thing about them is they duly bring my students to their classroom happily to learn something new. They also bring to the school, those unwilling hearts, those lonely and longing hearts, whom their teacher will listen to or help them find a friend to be with or share a tiffin with.
Being unique gives a sense of purpose in life as far as the institution is concerned. Their uniqueness can be found in their hobbies, creativity, thoughts, beliefs, and even how they show up every day in the world; Wonderful. They recognize and embrace those attributes and talents that make them an extraordinary school.
The best ten/10 noted characteristics of Northridge Academy
- A good school visibly and substantively improves the community it is embedded within.
- A good school adapts quickly to social change and that is what they do.
- A good school uses every resource, advantage, gift, and opportunity it has to grow students and tends to see more resources, advantages, gifts, and opportunities than lower-performing schools.
- A good school has students who get along with and support one another toward a common goal–and they know what that goal is.
- A good school produces students that read and write because they want to.
- A good school admits its failures and limitations while working together with a ‘global community to grow.
- A good school has diverse and compelling measures of success–measures that families and communities understand and value.
- A good school is full of students who know what’s worth understanding.
- A good school speaks the language of the children, families, and community it serves.
- A good school improves other schools and cultural organizations it’s connected with.
What is the Northridge Academy High School website?
The school’s website address through which individuals or other entities can apportion is really secured with the hypertext transfer protocol, and thus, Northridge Academy High School (northridgeacademyhs.org)